Tuesday, November 8, 2011

~Food I Had While in Japan~

Hey,
Haven't update in a really long time...
Lots of things happened as time went by...
So now I'll start updating this blog again....
I'll start with this entry...
These are all the foods and drinks I had when I travelled a few places in Japan in June~


Melon Bread
I bought it when we reached Narita Airport ^_^



And then I went to Osaka :

Tamago Sushi @ Sakae in Shinsaibashi

Aka Dashi = Red Miso Soup


Salmon Sushi

This is one of the Cream Puff shop @ Shinsaibashi

Cream Puffs!!
Chocolate, Custard and Green Tea flavour
Oishikatta yo~~~
the cream is very fresh and the crust is crispy



Dinner at Mari's House
Miso Shiru... Natto... Gohan




Anko
Umeboshi = Sourplum


Otoosan offered us Kurimi Mochi




Kurimi Mochi = Walnut Mochi  ^_^

The package of Kurimi Mochi  ;p



Cherries~



No comments:

Post a Comment